Thursday, August 19, 2010

1v1 Against Rocky

Hello my friends. This is my last blog ever sorry to say. What a way to finish off with a bang then play one of my mates from school in a private match with a 1v1 snipe off.

The contender was Rocky Ruiz. I'm sure you all know who he is as he is posting the same blogs as I am about the game and how it is played and all the variation about it.

The map we chose was rust, a small desert map that is perfect for the atmosphere. It was difficult to invite rocky into my party so we got a friend to host while he watched and his clan name was SP_93. Rocky felt confident and I was ready for some fun.

How the game works is that the host choose a game mode of free for all with only two players facing off. The score limit is 30 which equals to 1500 points and the health is put on minisule which means one shot kills every time. The map radar is put on and killsteaks are removed. Its all about skill.

It started off with a bang..... literally, I got the first kill followed by the 15 other first kills. Rocky made his first kill when I was up on 15 and he was on zero. It then started to get really awesome from there. My kills were getting amazing, and Rocky was getting frustrated ha ha.

The score check was 25 to 4. Me in the lead and Rocky desperately chasing a kill. He said it would be so funny if he dramatically turned the score around and started owning me, but that was highly unlikely. The highlights of the match were from kills 20 to 30. In one of my kills I attempted the unthinkable that I have never achieved before.... the 720. As Rocky was running at me I spun around two times making a equivalent 720 spin and then a crisp clean shot to Rocky's chest. It was amazing, the first attempt and I got it straight away.

For the last kill i got it in the first attempt as well. It made Rocky 'The Contender' hide inside a box and to make sure he never came out again... joking. But it was really cool. In the map Rust there is a big ramp leading to the top of the building. As i was running up the ramp there was bullet shots flying past me left and right. So as I was running I knew Rocky was to my left behind me about 10 metres away. I jumped off the ramp at half way and 360 spun shot to Rocky's body. The applause was silent but all I could hear was Rocky saying that its bull dust and SP_93 calling me a freak.

It was a great way to finish of my blogging with this post about having a little bit of fun with the game I like to play on PS3.

Keep safe until next time ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha how often do you play Markkk?? Are you the best out of all the Winthrop boys that play? I think I'll wait a while before I even think of playing against you, one on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool how your last blog was about how you versed Rocky and you put so much detail in good job.

    ReplyDelete