Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Headquarters

Finally! we have made it to the last game mode. Its been a long ride from day one with some good kills, amazing streaks and awesome game play.

This last game mode that I think is a fun one to play to get some good game time on the field and some good kills if you play it properly is called headquarters.

There are two types of Headquarters, there is Headquarters Pro and just normal Headquarters. The difference is that in Pro you don't use a map and you have a very short health and also you do not have the advantage of cross hairs.

The game is worked out like this:  There are two teams of 6, a capturing site is based out randomly on the map and both teams are required to capture and hold it for as long as possible. Once a team captures it they only have one life until the enemy destroys the site. Once it is destroyed the team that has caught the site are then re spawned and a new site is placed randomly on the map again. If a team captures the site, they gain +10 every ten seconds. The score limit is 250 points, this is what the teams must aim to achieve in the unlimited time of play.

This game mode is relatively fun and can be a game mode that requires help from your team when they are spectating you if you have died while you have captured the site.

The class I use are two class  and may be very different to the other classes that I have been using before. The first class i use is the ACR class, with the primary ACR and attachment of the holographic sight with the secondary of the G18. My perks are the same as I have used in every thing else.

Now for the second class I like to use is fun for me and I'm sure it would be for every one else. It is a challenge and requires some skill of being sneaky. My primary weapon in this class is the Riot Shield which gives the player a full protection of there front body and deflects bullets and grenades when being targeted at. My secondary weapon is a launcher itself. It is the almighty Javelin. The javelin is a rocket launcher that repels its rocket high into the air after setting a primary location to set to kill. This can be very dangerous for the players who are just res pawning mwaahaha. I have obtained a multi kill with this equipment before and yes it did make me go numb. The perks I use while using this second class is Danger Close Pro which gives the player the advantage of having more explosive damage and also extra air support damage. The second perk I like to use is Scavenger Pro which gives the player the advantage to resupply from dead enemy's and also extra magazine's. The last perk I like to use is Commando Pro which I have used in all my other classes when using the assault rifle.

The last game mode to play and what a way to finish it off by accomplishing the objective of gaining the top score 10 times in each game mode. 

I hope that all the blogs I have posted about the game modes have been very helpful to you all.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to your blog posts I actually understand COD just a little more :) I'm terrible at it and i never play it thats why! what console do you play it on? Do you play any other games too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play it on PS3 and yeah i play a few other games sometimes but rarely. I got into battlefield for a while but not any more and I play all the other call of dutys.

    ReplyDelete