Thursday, August 12, 2010

Domination

Well whats going on ?
Lets recap on what gaming modes i have been playing. First there was Team Death match which is a 6 on 6 war zone, next there was Free for All which is a straight up death match between 8 players, after around 1000 kills later there was Demolition and Search and Destroy which similarly had the same objective, to plant, get out and wait for the big boom.

This next game mode would have to be one of my most favorites besides Demolition. The game mode is called Domination and the name tells it for itself. Dominate and capture.

The game is set up with three stationary flags that must be captured and held as a team. The three flags are Alpha, Bravo and Charlie or mostly known as A,B and C.

It works like this, for every flag you capture and hold you gain 2 points every 10 seconds, if your team has caught 2 flags you gain 4 points every 10 seconds and if all flags are captured you gain a maximum of 6 points per 10 seconds. The goal to reach to win the game is 201 points, there is no time limit or kill limit and there are neither extended rounds.

The class I have set up is very accurate and sharp. It is very similar to the Famas class as it shoots the same 3 round burst. My primary gun is the M16 assault rifle, it delivers a very accurate and deadly shot from the gunner to the enemy. I use the holographic sight on the gun to give me a more precise shot. My secondary gun is the noob tubing RPG aha. I'm using this for the fun of it, I know that it is the cheap way to get kills but hey I have been noobed the whole time since I have been playing Call of Duty and its time that I get the chance to make other people angry aha.

My perk selection is like any other I have been using in my classes. Stopping power pro, sleight of hand pro and commando pro. The reason why I tend to use these perks so much is because they don't give the player any benefit to shoot down enemy harriers, chopper gunners or AC-130's, I believe that these perks are the pro way on how to play Call of Duty.

This game mode was easy to get the top score because all you had to do was keep capturing flags instead of gaining more kills. When capturing a flag you gain more points then you do a kills for your self to level up. I did achieve the top score 10 times and I enjoyed it very much.

x  

No comments:

Post a Comment