Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sabotage

Hello there gamers and readers.
Its been a successful two weeks so far, my eyes are tired, my hands are and thumbs and numb and my head is sore but I'm getting there.

The game mode that i dislike the most because i think that it is over ruled with campers, noobs and just boosting idiots is Sabotage. This game annoys the heck out of me. Reason number one is because when you die you have to wait 10 seconds to re spawn and that can be annoying when you know you can spawn kill someone. Reason number two is because the time limit on the game is to long and people may leave the game therefore if to many people left it would end with the game timing out or a instant win because of the enemy team forfeiting which I think is not fair at all. For the final reason is just because of people who would noob tube and camp and hard scope like little wimps.
The game is set up like this: Two teams of 6 with both the same objective to destroy the one and only bomb site in the middle of the map. There is only one bomb that every player must aim to catch and grab it so there fore you are in possession of the bomb. This game mode is sort of like a game of footy where there is one bomb and two teams trying to plant and destroy. If you are shot and killed you have to wait a maximum of 10 seconds to re spawn and play again.

Kill streaks are hard to get on this game mode because this mode requires a slow pace to play which means you have to watch every corner you go around, crouch and slowly walk and play as a smart marine or a smart Spaatz Netz.

The class I set up to play this game mode is a silent class. My primary is the ACR with silencer attachment, my secondary is the G18 machine pistol with FMJ for deeper bullet penetration so mean i can shoot through walls. My main perks are sleight of hand pro, commando pro and stopping power pro just like any other class.

This game mode realy did test me with my patience to wait when I died and to respawn but as soon as I was going to give up I achieved my score of being the top player 10 times with the best score.

I have one more game mode to complete and then my challenge will be over and done.

Cant wait to finish :)

7 comments:

  1. Yea sabotage can get annoying with spawn delay, but if you don't like it then play demolition because its the same objective just without the spawn delay. Thats what i always play, but its getting hard to find games that aren't TDM of domination because not many people play it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh i agree there is no point to play in sabotage its boring and it annoys the heck out of you. this blog just got me into a cod6 mood now when i get home im going to go straight onto cod6 and verse ben one of our fellow bloggers, hes okay but im better bahahahaha. whats your online name. do you play on a xbox or a ps3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have played demolition and I play PS3 and my PSN name is parkway94, I dont noob and I dont camp, Snipe day in day out and like to use some few assult rifles here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gday mark, im not a bad sniper ethier we could vs each other in a lobby and ill teach ya a thing or two aha, have fun gaming mateeyy

    byee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey howat mabey you should not shoot at what you cant kill... aha nah joking with you champ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear mark:)
    this sounds pretty cool even though i dont know how to play but still interesting keep up good work :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I agree with Amy sounds cool but I have no idea whats going on ahha. keep up the great work :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete