Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Trailer

Hey there this is just the multi player trailer for Black Ops. It looks so good and I cant wait until it comes out.

From watching this video I can see that Treyarch the makers of World at War have changed the kill streaks and the way that the game is played. They have introduced new weapons and for the first time an editing theater system that allows the player to rewind, slow down, change camera angle and capture awesome kills.

In the video there is an RC racing car that is an explosive device, this I think replaces the predator missile in the Modern Warfare 2 version of the kill streak. There seems to also be controllable missile RPG's and also video cameras as a kill streak allowing the player to view an area or room to detect any enemy Intel or infantry.

Treyarch have also changed the look of the red dot from the first few seconds of the video, the red dot has been reshaped to a circular sight and looks more accurate and effective. The main thing that I'm looking forward to in this game is the sniping because of how much I did it in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

The game will lock up Modern Warfare 2 in a treasure box and will never be opened again for the people who are readying up for the Black Ops.

I think I will not play the Campaign first as I did with Modern Warfare 2 and just get straight into the multi player online action with my mates and start to kick some butt. My holidays for when this game is released it set out to be surfing, seeing mates, going out, gym and playing Black Ops aha.

The game is set to release in November but I don't think anyone can wait that long, the multi player full reveal is set to be released the first of September.

4 comments:

  1. nice blog man, cant wait for this game hey... will be amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I can't say that I'm a big fan of Call Of Duty but that's only because whenever Harrison's playing it, he gets in the most annoying mood but reading your blogs doesn't make it sound that bad, I suppose!:P He he. They're so descriptive which makes them really interesting!:)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new one looks good and sounds like your haveing fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tayla I don't think any girl would be a fan of Call of Duty, but its OK because boys will never be a fan of Supre shopping with there girlfriends... aha. Yeah i get in crap moods as well I sometimes lose the plot and mum tells me off aha. Thanks for reading. x

    ReplyDelete