Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free For All

Whats cracking? I have been playing the free for all mode the past few days and has been making me very angry. Free for all is a game mode where it is a straight up all on all shoot up. The score limit is 30 kills so that is 1500 points and the time limit is the same as the team death match time limit which is 9 minutes.

I have changed around my classes a little bit. I have been using the bolt action sniper rifle Intervention as my primary with the attachment FMJ which gives you a more penetrating bullet so that you are able to shoot through thin walls and metal. My secondary is the SPAS-12 pump action shotgun with grip which gives an awesome range of kill and a very power full shell of fire. My equipment that i like to use is the throwing knife because it is a challenge to use and it proves how well you can play the game.

The perks that i use are the nearly same as the AK-47 class which is stopping power pro, sleight of hand pro and steady aim pro. Steady aim pro gives the shooter smaller cross hairs making it easier for the shooter to fire from the hip and making a more accurate shot. While using the pro on this perk you are able to hold longer breathes while hard scoping targets.

This round made me frustrated because there was so many campers around the place and it ticked me off with the amount of people who use "cheat" guns and perks to give them the full advantage of winning the game with out challenging themselves. I did how ever reach my goal of being first with the top score 10 times :)

I hope that i have given the people who are reading this the good advice on how to win a free for all match with a hard class to use.

5 comments:

  1. Don't get to fustrated at it Markyyy(:, ahah!
    i know when my friend tried to teach me, i couldn't really understnand it, but he was yelling at the game when he was playing it, so it must be pretty intense! ahah!
    Have fun playing:D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. play against rocky on the last blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with jacob, you and rocky should battle each other for your last blog post and tell us about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats actually a good idea, ill play with him like a day before this is all finished and we will post a blog on that same night about the game aha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i try not to get frustrated Ebony but it still gets to me. If i gave you the controller im sure you would throw it somewhere after playing only 10 minutes of the game aha. Thanks for commenting and keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete