Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Team Death Match

Hey there players, i have started my challenge with the first game mode team death match. This game requires players of 6 on each team and their objective and aim is to kill as many enemies as possible. This requires communication from team mates to tell your players where people are if you die.

The score limit is 7500 and the time limit is nine minutes to achieve that score or it is an automatic win or draw with the score count.

The class i use for this type of game mode is a silent type of class. Using the AK-47 as my primary weapon and with an attachment of the silencer so enemies are not able to pick me up on the radar when i fire. My secondary weapon is the akimbo desert eagles, i use these hand guns because they are effective at close range and they are very powerful in damage.

The perks that i use to my advantage in my class is sleight of hand pro which is reloading fast and quicker aiming down sight which gives me more advantage to beat the player first at shooting or if I'm in situations where i need to reload quicker. I use Stopping power pro which gives me the advantage of making my bullet stronger in power against enemy's and vehicles like helicopters or harriers. The last perk i use is commando pro which gives me the advantage to stab enemy's from a further distance if i feel like i need to, commando pro also gives the player the advantage to fall off heights with no damage.

I have so far been the top player in most of the team death match's i have played. My best overall run was in terminal when i got a overall score of 44 kills and 8 deaths.

Next game mode to come will be free for all.

2 comments:

  1. You know your stuff mate.. Aha good luck with chopping everyone else up with your crazy skills;) At this rate you'll reach your goal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont get why guys are so obsessed with cod? aaha

    ReplyDelete